How does the Meeting finder work?
- Meeting finder is now Geo-Aware.
- Mobile devices will be prompted to “share your location” with the site.
- Tablets and desktops will require a City name to be typed in
- Select one or many Day(s) of the week.
- The results will display all the days you selected
- Enter a distance. This will do a radius search from the town center
- Number of Meetings returns how many meetings were found for your search. If no results were found then it will display 0
- Advance… These are filters for meeting types and special interests (optional), We added them to help you find exactly what you are looking for. For example, select ‘Any’ from weekday, and select ‘O’ ‘ST’ ‘W’, which is saying; Return all meetings that are Open AND a Step Meeting AND a Women’s Meeting. The result is 10 meetings.
- See the Legend for full shortcode descriptions.
- In the Address block you will see a Map link. This will open a Google Map page for that address. Please note some of the map information may be incorrect.
- If you find any information that is incorrect, please contact the Schedules committee.
- We are working on an online submission form
Open Meeting, Everyone Welcome
Open Step Meeting, Discussion
Open Tradition Meeting, Discussion
Open Speaker Meeting
Open Discussion Meeting
Open Speaker Discussion Meeting
Open Big Book Meeting
Closed Meeting, Alcoholics and Those with a Desire to Stop Drinking Only
Closed Step Meeting, Discussion
Closed Tradition Meeting, Discussion
Closed Speaker Meeting
Closed Discussion Meeting
Closed Speaker Discussion Meeting
Closed Big Book Meeting
Handicapped Accessible with Facilities
Young People’s Meeting
Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Meeting